Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Machine Head's new album Bloodstone & Diamonds Review

As a fan, the expectations over this new album were huge. In my first hearing I could not hide some sort of disappointment. Their previous album "Unto the Locust" was in my opinion a complete album. With hidden top song waiting to be discovered like "Be Still and Know", "Darkness within", "I am hell".
Well... now about this new one...
I have introduced this new album "Bloodstone & Diamonds" on August'14. (view post). In this first post about this new album we could listen to Killers & Kings. In September'14 the song "Now we Die" was revealed (view post). Near the release date we could listen to "Knight with long Knives". (view post).

So what else is there more to show? I can tell you what not to show. Track 11 is called "Imaginal Cells". I'm sorry to say this comes out as a most annoying TV news show. It's that kind of track leaving us to move forward or to simply stop the album play. I surely already understood that Robb Flynn likes to talk... but this ...is just crap. (sorry dude... just shut the f**k up and sing)

As I write this post I'm hearing once more this album waiting for something great to come out.
The best I can see is "Now we die" and "Knight with long Knives". Maybe something else will show trough time.


Here is the new official video for "Now we die".




No comments:

Post a Comment